• Posted by : Nasri Minggu, 03 Desember 2017

    Have you ever loved someone?
    You are willing to do anything for him
    When you really love her,
    struggling tirelessly
    In love it is natural.

    Do you know?
    love can go and not come back
    he can be silent a thousand languages
    but what you strive for never thinks of you,
    and you are only considered a bully,
    at that time you feel sick and unprepared for this,
    but you can not, and you can only feel sad,

    do not you want to be me?
    who is always worried about you
    who hopes to be a priority in your life.
    think of me more than anyone.
    be a place to lean if you have trouble,

    but,
    you can not possibly be like me, who keeps the pain,
    jealousy, sadness, regret, stress, and constant worry about you,
    it is silent for me to be a solution, hold it all alone,
    blame myself always do,

    Indeed,
    I'm not a perfect person
    I can not protect you
    I can not take care of you all the time,
    I turn out to be careless and still childish.
    I can not be the man you crave,

    as long as you know how much I appreciate the feelings, and how much I love you.
    holding everything from happy things, always calling your name in my prayer,
    trying to smile what it is

    I know, fighting for you is my must

    { 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

    1. Love is not always for us to have, so be patient with such situations and conditions. The circumstances that make you hurt, sad and stressed will be your strength to move forward, to be able to accept reality, and surely convince you that will get better than the person hurt you.

      BalasHapus

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Mas Nasri Powered by Blogger - Designed by Nasri Adzlani