• Posted by : Nasri Selasa, 19 Desember 2017



    today there is an additional lesson of informatics logic, and it should start at 3.40 pm but the lecturer says that he will be late, and when it is raining hey, my friend and I take the initiative to late, so I'm late in that time, class hours of 4.50. because I am a model student, heheheh. Late one hour more, luckily the material that I submitted already understand so fitting explained in front of me directly understand.(December 14th 2017)

    today the course of the structure of the data theory, at about 1 o'clock I started doing the great assignment given by the lecturer. but when I was seriously working on the jam, I realized it was 3 o'clock, and finally I did not go to college.(December 15th 2107)

    Today it is scheduled that there will be shooting for English drama after computer networking lessons, and we have to gather 1 o'clock in my boarding house to get ready to go to the location, but they come at 2 o'clock, and finally we go to the location, the journey in the sky is cloudy. Eventually we arrived and we took the scene in the video. But about half past five it started to rain, and finally heavy rain, and forced shooting stopped. (December 16th 2017)


    0 komentar

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Mas Nasri Powered by Blogger - Designed by Nasri Adzlani