• Posted by : Nasri Jumat, 01 Desember 2017

    Today, I went to campus, because my community held a photoshoot of UTY graduates at lobby, and there was a photoshoot with the modeling division, but at that time there was a heavy rain ( November, 25th 2017 )

    on Monday night, I am owl with my friend at alfamart magelang street, because nowadays the lecture is held in the afternoon, I hope to sleep from morning until noon, but at 8 am I forget to edit the modeling division photos, and finally I do not sleep until the lecture ended ( November, 26th 2017 )

    today I went to campus as usual, came at 7 o'clock due to heavy rain, but lecturer came at 8 o'clock, we were with friends playing legend mobile games while waiting for lecturers to come, and same friends busy doing chores for college this afternoon and the day we came to campus again and after almost in class there is info that college is closed, I amr happy, because I can sleep in boarding house. ( November 27th 2017 )

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Mas Nasri Powered by Blogger - Designed by Nasri Adzlani